Monday, February 11, 2013

This is me . . .

    Neftali jaztel is the name I have been called for my last 14 years of my life . June 15 1998 at 11:55 was when my popped me out of her vagina. She almost died ! But decided to have another one wich I now call brother, his name is Ernesto Alonso he is 13 born arpil 20, 2000 I was 1 and a half when he popped out of my moms vagina, This time my mom literally almost DIED! It hurt her so bad she operated herslef to not have babies anymore . My dad and hole family went along with her because they saw how much she suffered, But now my mom dad and everyone regrets what she did . Even I do ! My brother is the biggest pain in the butt but I still wished I could have had another brother/sister. After everyhting we are a happy 4 person family Mom, Dad, Brother, & I.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment